Sunday, July 3, 2011

Writer's Block

Photo courtesy of:


It's been 20 days since I last posted. And it's not that I haven't had things to say, but rather I've had writer's block. Not for the blog, though. I recently decided to apply to grad school and I had to submit an essay as part of the application process. It had to be 3-5 pages and meet the guidelines provided. So, I got started and I made one rule for myself. No blogging until it was done. It didn't take me 20 days to complete it, but pretty close to it. Plus, my time to write has been limited. I can only write when Elan is napping, since Julio is back at work (Summer work). And there were some days where all I added was 2 lines because I just couldn't put my thoughts into words. It was so frustrating writing for school again. I know what you're thinking, "Get used to it."

So, that's been a small part of what we've been up to. I have a lot of updating to do! Four weeks of summer have gone by and we've done a lot. More on that later. :)

More writer's block humor:

Comic courtesy of everparent.com

Comic courtesy of steven-dean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment